Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,174 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25731 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,958 (7,610TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (about 1 hour ago)