Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00767 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,550 (¥462,689) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 4 hours ago)