Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,486 (¥421,859) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)