Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,273 prices entered by 855 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16499 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,480 (8,973TL) in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)