Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 8,955 prices entered by 1,107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21489 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,580 (7,353TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)