Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,565 prices entered by 851 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24805 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,685 (6,793TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)