Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 8,780 prices entered by 1,102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25651 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,758 (6,852TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)