Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13511 EUR / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,703 prices entered by 889 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,071 (7,927TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)