Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,636 prices entered by 897 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17872 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,388 (7,767TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)