Cost of living comparison between Isparta, Turkey and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29765 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,040 (10,213TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 40 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 11,000 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolhapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)