Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,202 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00632 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,293 (₨204,771) in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)