Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00694 EUR / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 91 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 55% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,388 (₨199,894) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)