Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 515 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,143 (﷼ 52,468,618) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)