Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.207 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,932 (Dinar 2,428) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)