Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.330 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,978 (Dinar 2,238) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (30 minutes ago)