Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.239 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,954 (Dinar 1,577) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)