Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.204 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,047 (Dinar 2,532) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)