Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.205 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,850 (Dinar 2,364) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)