Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,711 (﷼ 69,189,277) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (38 minutes ago)