Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,502 (﷼ 73,879,604) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)