Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26244 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,858 (S/. 7,081) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kraków costs 22 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,643 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (42 minutes ago)