Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27383 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,267 (S/. 8,279) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (43 minutes ago)