Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26357 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,013 (S/. 7,639) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)