Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28888 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,946 (S/. 6,737) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)