Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26170 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,400 (S/. 5,349) in Iquitos.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (28 minutes ago)