Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25471 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,146 (S/. 8,424) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,474 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)