Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,722 (CH$2,000,899) in Iquique.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (21 minutes ago)