Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,737 (CH$1,994,377) in Iquique.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)