Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20942 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,220 (RM10,599) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)