Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21239 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,893 (RM8,912) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)