Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21128 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,441 (RM6,822) in Ipoh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (21 minutes ago)