Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 413 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.881 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,433 ($2,763) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)