Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,181 ($3,744) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)