Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 390 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,833 ($3,340) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)