Cost of living comparison between Ioannina, Greece and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,402 in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $183,986 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberdeen costs £80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $2.11 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 75 lei (about 1 hour ago)