Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,869 in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kingston costs C$47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)