Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,046 in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 2 hours ago)