Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,157 in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (37 minutes ago)