Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,124 in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)