Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,102 in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)