Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,718 in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (42 minutes ago)