Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 224 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,612 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)