Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,765 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)