Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 308 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,820 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)