Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 311 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,341 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Pedro Sula costs L 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)