Cost of living comparison between Innsbruck, Austria and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,760 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (33 minutes ago)