Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,397 in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,010 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)