Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27012 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,448 (R$ 9,061) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)