Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22324 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,480 (R$ 11,111) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)