Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25258 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,778 (R$ 10,999) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)