Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00294 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,317 (788,217 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Catania costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 813 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (31 minutes ago)