Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00278 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,347 (844,012 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (41 minutes ago)