Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00228 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,025 (887,632 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)