Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00236 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,663 (1,550,885 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)