Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00243 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 30% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,603 (1,070,824 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)