Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,055 (¥404,773) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)