Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00804 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,581 (¥320,932) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (32 minutes ago)