Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00773 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,961 (¥383,048) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)