Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.889 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,579 ($1,776) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)