Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,725 (COL$5,611,548) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (40 minutes ago)