Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,584 (COL$5,562,925) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)