Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,313 (COL$4,635,137) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (40 minutes ago)