Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00237 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,349 (990,964 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (35 minutes ago)