Cost of living comparison between Ibadan, Nigeria and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00293 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,763 (943,900 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Corunna costs €179 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,450 (about 1 hour ago)