Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00277 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,669 (962,420 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)