Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04786 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,303 (E£ 27,231) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Port Louis costs ₨27,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (about 1 hour ago)