Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05110 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 60% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €997 (E£ 19,516) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)