Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04953 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 4% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,911 (E£ 38,576) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Petrolina costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)