Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04923 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,500 (E£ 30,471) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Whitehorse costs C$1.61 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)