Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04916 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,877 (E£ 38,177) in Hurghada.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)