Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 361 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,199 ($3,935) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (42 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)