Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 320 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,199 ($4,717) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (32 minutes ago)