Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 378 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.884 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,296 ($2,597) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pensacola, Florida costs $2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 22,500,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Tokyo costs ¥2,655 (about 1 hour ago)