Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12841 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,548 (元12,054) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)