Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13714 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,746 (元20,025) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)