Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12817 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,606 (元12,531) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (37 minutes ago)