Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12858 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,856 (元14,435) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)