Cost of living comparison between Huehuetenango, Guatemala and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11852 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,663 (Q30,910) in Huehuetenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 91 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in León costs Mex$ 9 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Minsk costs 2,393,900 p. (43 minutes ago)