Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12735 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,782 (Q29,696) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)