Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12122 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,703 (Q30,544) in Huehuetenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)