Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11537 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,037 (Q17,654) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Petrolina costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)