Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11387 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,316 (Q20,336) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)