Cost of living comparison between Huancayo, Peru and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26665 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,101 (S/. 7,879) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $712 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,350,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $43,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 500,000 ₦ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vilnius costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)