Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02778 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,203 (79,276 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)