Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02842 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,799 (63,318 NT$) in Hualian.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)