Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02817 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,141 (76,003 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kraków costs 22 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,643 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (41 minutes ago)