Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02889 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,839 (63,670 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Medina costs ﷼ 199 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €501 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khabarovsk costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 25 Kina (about 2 hours ago)