Cost of living comparison between Hualian, Taiwan and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02842 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,957 (68,861 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U29,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ulm costs €15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 103,700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)