Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02604 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,705 (103,873 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)