Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02673 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,400 (127,192 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨600,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)