Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02655 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,246 (84,614 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (26 minutes ago)