Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02567 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,437 (94,908 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)