Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02561 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,322 (90,697 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)