Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 243 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02807 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,601 (92,649 NT$) in Hsinchu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)