Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 186 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02806 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,281 (81,284 NT$) in Hsinchu City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (about 2 hours ago)