Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40508 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 60% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,119 (2,763 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)