Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41518 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 57% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €854 (2,057 BYN) in Hrodna.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)