Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01249 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,921 (₨153,743) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,067 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 3 hours ago)