Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13449 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,293 (kr31,921) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)