Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13424 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,473 (kr25,875) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Malé costs 17 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)