Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13465 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,301 (kr31,944) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)