Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,573 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,461 ($5,196) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)