Cost of living comparison between Honolulu, Hawaii, United States and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 640 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,460 ($4,857) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)