Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11014 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,568 (32,396 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)