Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10417 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,657 (35,104 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)