Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10896 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,555 (32,628 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)