Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11736 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 39% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,352 (37,086 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)