Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11959 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 44% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,594 (30,055 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 2 hours ago)