Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10966 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,686 (33,614 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)