Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10909 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 34% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,677 (24,541 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daejeon costs ₩1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)