Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,735 prices entered by 321 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11188 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 100% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,797 (HK$33,933) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)