Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,248 prices entered by 396 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10905 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 62% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,205 (HK$38,563) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)