Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,123 prices entered by 385 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10368 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 54% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,010 (HK$38,674) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)