Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,709 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11493 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 74% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,451 (HK$47,424) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cartagena costs COL$2.69 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Xalapa costs Mex$ 198 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Murcia costs €179 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maracaibo costs Bs 60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €0.85 (15 minutes ago)