Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40603 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 58% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,294 (3,188 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)