Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41473 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 57% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,234 (2,975 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)