Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00166 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 67% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €923 (554,465 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)