Cost of living in Homs, Syria vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00170 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 64% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €827 (485,895 £) in Homs.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)