Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12697 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,151 (元16,938) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (41 minutes ago)