Cost of living in Hohhot, China vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12942 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,971 (15,230元) in Hohhot.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)