Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 42% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,440 (AU$6,284) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)