Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 269 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.655 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,293 (AU$5,030) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)