Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 349 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 34% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,752 (AU$5,626) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mecca costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)