Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 38% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,302 (AU$6,449) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 236,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)