Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 42% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,424 (AU$6,260) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (44 minutes ago)