Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.674 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 35% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,051 (AU$6,010) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (32 minutes ago)