Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 381 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,399 (AU$5,501) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 31 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)