Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 264 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.635 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,837 (AU$6,041) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)