Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18000 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,314 (GH₵12,853) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,000₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)