Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20624 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,134 (GH₵15,195) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $2,220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)