Cost of living comparison between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 558 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,982 (49,663,439 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oran costs 20,000 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Palma de Mallorca costs €76 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 100 (38 minutes ago)