Cost of living comparison between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 771 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,000 (48,885,277 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (36 minutes ago)