Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 539 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,805 (48,312,838 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (32 minutes ago)