Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01220 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,396 (₨114,473) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)