Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01330 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,517 (₨114,093) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (24 minutes ago)