Cost of living in Hisar, India vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01234 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,479 (₨119,846) in Hisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)