Cost of living in Himeji, Japan vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00801 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,856 (¥356,511) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)