Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00804 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,843 (¥477,696) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 40,660 (about 2 hours ago)