Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00737 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,600 (¥488,432) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (about 1 hour ago)