Cost of living comparison between Himeji, Japan and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00888 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,697 (¥416,512) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Valencia costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €55 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)