Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23377 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 81% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,616 (15,469 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)