Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24586 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 88% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,701 (19,122 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)