Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23562 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 83% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,663 (24,033 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)