Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,834 in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (36 minutes ago)