Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,846 in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)