Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,450 in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)