Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,291 in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)