Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,174 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 40% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,057 in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Donetsk costs 36₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)