Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,188 prices entered by 157 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 41% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,945 in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)