Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,500 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 43% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,381 in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (22 minutes ago)