Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,326 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 41% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,299 in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)