Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,248 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 41% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,228 in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)