Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 39% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,901 in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)