Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,426 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 42% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,550 in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)