Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09635 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,494 (36,260 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)