Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09747 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,575 (26,417 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)