Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10488 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,055 (38,669 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)