Cost of living comparison between Helsingborg, Sweden and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10187 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,532 (34,668 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)