Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09742 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,486 (25,522 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)