Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09923 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,841 (38,705 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)