Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 199 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,366 in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)