Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 258 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,278 in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)