Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,966 in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (about 1 hour ago)