Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 214 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,600 in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)