Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 196 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,974 in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)