Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12876 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,951 (元15,149) in Hefei.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)