Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12391 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,881 (元15,179) in Hefei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (40 minutes ago)